We Surround Them Meetups forming around the nation - Help us make a difference!

Glenn Beck has initiated a grass roots effort Known as "We Surround Them" that is taking America by storm! The idea behind this effort is that a relatively small number of people on the far left and the far right have succeed in polarizing the rest of us, and have convinced us that we are part of their extreme agendas. This has resulted in mass disenfranchisement of the American populace, and has pitted American against American. This is NOT GOOD for our country!
The truth is that MOST Americans are neither extreme left NOR extreme right, and that there are MANY MANY MORE OF US than there are of them! Therefore, if we can all just come together and agree on some BASIC PRINCIPLES, then we can take our country back from all of the extremists that have hijacked our country and are marching us towards socialism and loss of freedoms.
If you can agree with at least 7 of the following nine principles, then you are not alone:
* America is good.
* I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
* I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
* The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
* If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
* I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
* I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
* It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
* The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Please take a moment to listen to this mp3 which will explain everything in greater detail:
9 principles.mp3
This is a grass roots effort that I TRULY BELIEVE IN - and I believe that once you have had a chance to listen to the mp3, you will find that it is something you believe in as well.
Please feel free to comment, message or email me if you need assistance or if you have feedback. I will answer all messages I receive.
In Liberty,
Rj
0 comments: